Niagara Region : Ghost of the Falls

Screaming Tunnel

Right of passage for youth of Niagara. Survive the night and you’re cool

Niagara Region — Remotely located, mysterious origin and one of the creepiest places you can legally visit at night. The Screaming Tunnel is a right of passage and holds a legend know by every locals.

Blue Ghost Tunnel

Reputation is everything, and the Blue Ghost Tunnel has a bad one

Niagara Region — Starts with a blue mist captured over 20 years ago. Today, the tunnel is an untouchable bit of history taken over by the worst part of ghost hunting.

The Angel Inn

Niagara Region — On this land once stood the oldest tavern in British Canada…

Brock Monument of Queenston Heights

Niagara Region — This is the grave of former British General Sir Isaac Brock…

Drummond Hill Cemetery

On the highest peak of Lundy’s Lane and where, in 1814, began the bloodiest battle of the War…

Fort George in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Fort George was built in Niagara-on-the-Lake in 1802 as a way to protect British interests…

Fort Mississauga of Niagara-on-the-Lake

Fort Mississauga never saw a shot fired…

Glenview Mansion

The mansion was built by John Drew in 1865…

Laura Secord Homestead

This was the humble home of famous Canadian heroine Laura Secord…

The Merritt House

William Hamilton Merritt was a respected veteran of the War of 1812…

Legend & Death in Niagara Falls

Famous French explorer Samuel de Champlain was the first outsider…

Court House in Niagara-on-the-Lake

The second courthouse in Niagara-on-the-Lake was built in 1847…

Niagara-on-the-Lake is Canada’s most haunted town

Upper Canada’s first provincial capital was home to many Ontario firsts…

Oban Inn

Before the Oban Inn, this was a private residence for Captain Duncan Milloy…

Old Stone Jug

This impressive and decayed building was completed in 1885…

Prince of Wales Hotel

Built in 1864 by William Long…

Toronto Power Station

Built in 1906 as the first Canadian power station in Niagara Falls…

Willowbank Mansion

Willowbank mansion was built by Alexander Hamilton, son of merchant Robert Hamilton…